Monday, May 14, 2012

Weigh-in: 14 May, 2012


Today's Weight: 54.2 (339.9 lbs)
Change: -1.7 kg (-3.7 lbs)
Total Loss: -41.3 (-91 lbs)

I'm still losing 1.6 to 1.7 kg per week as planned, and I'm still a half a kilo under my goal weight for this week. But on Friday morning, I was nearly another half a kilo lighter. The Game Night Pig Out wasn't helpful, but I'm not going to feel too bad about the Dr. Pepper. It was a nice little treat. The problem was that it wasn't the only treat I had, and it wasn't planned in advance. 

So I'm going to start working in a few Game Night treats for myself so I can enjoy them without feeling guilty or paying too big a price for them, and I've also learned that my little Atkins bars are a good late-night snack. Better for me than corn chips and salsa, which I ate again last night. Lesson learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment