Wednesday, August 1, 2012

One Week Weight Loss Record

This morning I weighed in at 152.6 kg (344.4 lbs).

Last Wednesday I weighed in at 160.7 kg (354.3).

In one week, I've lost 8.1 kg (17.85 lbs).

I'm pretty sure that's a personal record. Of course that was in response to record-breaking weight gain, so I'll be careful not to break my arm patting myself on the back. But after putting so much back on, it's good to see it going even faster.

And essentially, I've done it simply by stopping the junk food and alcohol. Starting last Wednesday, I went back to skipping breakfast (working off the "if you're not hungry, don't eat" principle), bacon and eggs for lunch (I need to get back in the habit of having some veggies, too), and on Wednesday and Thursday I had spaghetti bolognese, then my beef stew every night for dinner since then.

One new thing I tried yesterday was drinking a meal replacement shake instead of having the bacon and eggs for lunch. It wasn't horrible, and I didn't feel hungry afterwards, so I guess it did what it was meant to do. I don't know that I'll make a regular habit of using them, but I've got one more, so I'll try it again today and then decide whether to buy more tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment