Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Plan - Week 1: So Far, So Good

My goal weight for this week was 155.0 kg. My Monday morning weigh-in 154.5 kg.

So that's good, because I'm already a little bit ahead, but I'm also keeping in mind that the first weeks are usually the easiest. Back in August of last year, I lost over 8 kg in the first week. I didn't expect that to happen again this time, but I'm not going to get too excited about hitting an easy goal, either.

There's also the fact that I'm already back over 155 today, as expected after eating pizza and cheesecake for Jack's birthday. Which I followed up with a few drinks, because....hey, happy birthday! And Tuesday! And I've already blown in for today so why the hell not! :)

Back to The Plan as of this morning, though. And it's a work day, so I'll be too busy to be bad. Although DAMN since I've been working during the day, I'm realizing how often they bring and share cake, donuts, pastries, etc. It must make it hard for the people doing Weight Watchers at Work. Poor bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment