Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Plan - Week 2: The Price You Pay

My goal weight for this week was 153.3 kg, and at my Monday morning weigh-in I was 155.1 kg. Yeah, that's 100 grams over my goal weight for last week.

What happened? I think it was the pizza and cheesecake I ate on Tuesday at Jack's birthday party, and also the little booze-and-junk-food binge I enjoyed on Saturday (because Saturday is treat day!). I'm a little disappointed, but not a lot, and the reason why is that I had been losing steadily since Wednesday, and by Sunday, I weighed in at 152.8 kg, which was well below the goal for Monday. So I think the 155 was a temporary spike. Already this morning, I'm down to 154.

The big question is whether or not I'll keep dropping and hit the 151.7 kg goal by next Monday. I guess it depends how real that 155 spike really was. But if it turns out that I'm a week behind, I guess I'll just have to live with it. But it's making me think that if I'm going to keep having Saturday treat days,  I might switch my official weekly weigh-in day to Wednesday to get a number that better reflects what's happened through the whole week, rather than a spike after a big Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment