Monday, October 21, 2013

Starting Paleo Plan

After a long period of screwing around (and yo-yoing between 150 and 160), I've started a new program. It's called Paleo Plan and it's a service that provides a weekly meal plan (and shopping list). It's more paleo than anything I've done before, and so far I've cheated by having coffee (with milk and artificial sweetener), Coke Zero, and some sugar-free hard candies. But the food for Day One was delicious, and filling.

I skipped the breakfast (wasn't hungry), but ate it for lunch. And I've got leftovers so I can have it again today if I want. Dinner was salmon cakes with a mango salsa. Since the recipes are for two people, I shared with Jack and we both thought it was pretty damned awesome. Will definitely make again.

My weigh-in this morning was 162.4. That was up from yesterday, but I expected that it would be. The number should start going down tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment