Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ending the Stall?

I said on Monday that my weight had totally stalled at 155.9 kg over the entire weekend. So on Monday, I was careful about what I ate (but not what I drank--oops, I had a coffee) and hoped that would help end the stall. It did, but not in the way I expected. On Tuesday morning, I weighed 156.6 kg, for a gain of 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs!).

Yesterday I ate two scambled eggs and two pieces of short cut bacon for lunch, and a big bowl of chili for dinner. And three cups of instant coffee, two cans of Fake Zero, and an Atkins bar throughout the day.

That's 75 calories, 3.3 g of fat, 6.3 g of carbs, and 3.8 g of protein for the coffee.
190 calories, 12.6 g of fat, 0.3 g of carbs, and 14 g of protein for the eggs.
110 calories, 8.2 g of fat, 0.4 g of carbs, and 8 g of protein for the bacon.
2 calories, 0 g of fat, 0.8 g of carbs, and 0.4 g of protein for the Fake Zero drinks.
175 calories, 8.5 g of fat, 3.5 g of carbs, and 11.1 g of protein for the Atkins bar.
510 calories, 20 g of fat, 33 g of carbs, and 49 g of protein for the chili.

Totals:

1062 calories
52.6 g of fat
44.3 g of carbs
86.3 g of protein

So the beans in the chili added more than I thought they would, but it was still better to have the straight chili, with more meat and more beans, but no pasta. In any case, this morning the scales said 155.8 kg, so not only did that get rid of the one-day gain, but it gets me below 155.8, and hopefully moving downward for the rest of the week. I still have over a kilo to go to hit my goal of 154.7 kg this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment