Monday, May 21, 2012

Weigh-in: 21 May, 2012

Today's Weight: 153.2 (337.7 lbs)
Change: -1.0 kg (-2.2 lbs)
Total Loss: -42.3 (-93.2 lbs)


Missed my weekly goal by 0.1 kg! After gaining early in the week, I had only two days of weight-loss on Friday and Saturday, and then I've been stalled since then. I'm not sure why, since I've eaten well except for last night's dinner. Jack volunteering to cook (the first time he's cooked dinner for the family), and made an excellent pasta dish. If I'd been sensible, I would've planned an alternative for myself, but I didn't want to disappoint him. 


With nachos and cheesecake for his birthday dinner tonight, and I don't expect to see any weight-loss in the near future. Maybe I should've fasted until dinner, but I didn't think of it. I have eaten pretty lightly, though. A bowl of pureed vegetable soup (with a tablespoon of sour cream and a sprinkle of cheese) and a couple of pieces of bacon. I might try that again tomorrow and see if it helps make up for the cheesecake tonight. 


I'm not happy with my results this week. I mean, if I'm going to screw up and not have another one of those 2+ kilo losses, I'd rather it be for eating a couple of cheeseburgers, not cheeseburger soup. But on the other hand, the number is still going down. And at the end of the day, whether it's quickly or slowly, that's what has to keep happening, week after week after week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment